- 2-8 Students Per Class Means More One-On-One Instruction
- Develop / Improve Your Own Unique Style
- Learn Strong Methods And Techniques To Simplify Your Process
- Learn in A Comfortable Artist Environment
- Access To Both An Art Gallery And Printing Services
- Individual Work Spaces Include Easels, Tables, And Chairs
About the Instructor:
Ron Libbrecht has traveled the world, capturing its beauty on his canvas. When he’s not painting abroad in places like Hawaii, France, Italy, and Spain- he’s painting locally in Southern California. In addition to painting outdoors “en plein air”, Ron also creates vivid works in his home studio. His passion for art led him to open APC Fine Arts Gallery, where he curates monthly art shows and conducts weekly art classes.
Click the Tabs for more info
|General Painting||Tuesdays||1:00-3:30pm||General Painting||Wednesdays||3:30-6:00pm||General Painting||Wednesdays||6:30-9:00pm||Drawing/Watercolor||Saturdays||9:30am–12:00pm||Young Painters (age 10-16)||Saturdays||1:00–3:00pm|
We suggest you bring these basic materials to get started:
- Watercolor: Art Pencils, Brushes, Watercolors, A Palette, Watercolor Paper
- Oil/Acrylic: Brushes, Oil/Acrylic Paints, A Palette, Art Paper/Canvas
- General Painting: Student Preference / Any Of The Above Materials.
- Young Painters: Basic Supplies For This Class Will Be Provided.
Anyone should be able to learn art comfortably, and at their own pace. While many art classes have a fixed schedule and cost $40 or more, APC Art Classes are affordable, and flexible with your schedule.
- On The Fence About It? Try A Single Session For Just $25
- Or, Save On 2 Sessions For $40, 4 For $80, Or 8 For $160
- Mix-And-Match Your Sessions To Take Multiple Classes
- Missed A Class? You Can Make It Up Any Time, For Free